On April 11th, Patrizia Piccolo and Jennifer Heath will be hosting a roundtable discussion on the impacts of age and life-stage at work.
The term “modern workplace” is about more than the growing impact of technology at work: it’s about diversity across race, gender and even age. Recently, human capital experts have confirmed that for the first time ever, “[t]here are four generations in the workforce — baby boomers, Generation X, millennials and the first of generation Z.” (CBC News)
Employers must recognize the diverse needs of each of these generations, but must be responsive to the unique life stages that each group will face. During this roundtable, Patrizia and Jennifer will discuss:
- the current make-up of the multi-generational workforce;
- the key practical considerations for employers in the modern workplace;
- how family responsibilities change over generations and how those changes affect work;
- issues specific to older employees;
- additional legal considerations, including cross-border and human rights concerns; and
- what issues you are experiencing and anticipating in your workplace
We’re happy to offer a complimentary live-stream of this event so that you can watch and listen to the discussion. Space is limited so register now!